- Slimline & sleek, get precise measurements with our digital kitchen scales.
- 5kg Max Capacity, LCD Display Size: 44 x 19mm
- Touch button operation and they indicate the volume of water & milk.
- Weighing Units In; kg, grams, oz, lbs & ml
- LCD Digital Kitchen Scale, Tempered Safety Glass Body
- Dimension: 200 x 150 x 17 mm and 4mm Glass Body
These slimline scales are perfect for all who love to bake and the slimline design means they're perfect for all kitchen spaces.
Slimline & sleek, get precise measurements with our digital kitchen scales.
Made from tempered glass these scales feature a slimline design, touch button operation and they indicate the volume of water & milk.
Whether you prefer metric or imperial measurements we've got you covered as these scales can be changed between the two at the simple touch of a button.
The precise TARE function can reset the weight on the scales to zero. Easy to carry and storage. LED display shows the result, low battery and overload indication.
What kind of maintenance is required to keep my scale in optimal weighing condition?
Scales are precision instruments that are sensitive to changes in the environment and exposure to foreign substances. Try to keep your scale clean of any foreign substances as they will begin to seep into the electronics of the scale, causing erratic readings and eventually causing complete failure. Avoid lengthy exposure to extreme heat or cold. Do not store your scale in a car or other locations where extreme temperatures are likely to affect the device. Allow your scale to adjust to room temperature prior to weighing.
What if I just received my scale and there is no power or the backlight is dimly lit?
Some models of our scales have batteries installed at the factory prior to shipping. Try replacing the batteries in the unit with a set of brand-new batteries.
How do I adjust the tare?
To set the tare, first of all:
- Switch on the scale
- put your container on the tray (the container may overlap the tray)
- press 'ON/OFF' and wait for the display to show zero.
The weight of the container is automatically deducted.
How do I clean my kitchen scale?
Wipe the scale with a slightly damp cloth and dry it completely. Do not immerse the appliance in water. Do not use abrasive products. For the bowl and the lid provided with certain models:
• Do not heat or use in the microwave,
• Washing by hand is recommended to guarantee prolonged use.
Precaution for use
Appliances such as microwave ovens or mobile phones used near the scale may cause disruption to the weight display. Do not leave the scale near a heat source. Do not put hot containers on the scale.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.