A whisk is a proper tool to use to whip egg whites into foam, whip cream into whipped cream, emulsify hard to combine liquids and smooth gravy. A balloon whisk is the most common multi-purpose whip around as it incorporates maximum air into the mixture. Compared to standard sauce whisks, balloon whisks have thinner tines that are further apart. We use food-grade stainless steel, which has very good corrosion resistance. High-quality stainless steel is the preferred steel for medical equipment and tableware, safe and healthy, not easy to rust, and easy to clean. Our stainless steel whisk set can be washed by the dishwasher! The stainless steel ends allow for easy hanging on any hook in your kitchen, allowing for easy storage. A must-have for home cooks and restaurant chefs. (Please hang vertically after cleaning to avoid getting water in the handle and rust.)
|Package Dimensions||37.5 x 11 x 6 cm; 200 Grams|
About this item
- Polished stainless steel wires and narrow shape are perfect for whisking in a small bowl or container
- Innovative handle shape and soft, comfortable grip to absorb pressure and contoured to ensure a secure hold
- Gentle and safe for non-stick, ceramic, and metal cookware
- Great for beating eggs, whipping meringue, blending batters, or keeping the lumps out of your sauces and gravies
- The soft-touch handle has a hanging loop.