Peng Essentials's tabletop ironing board is made of metal mesh which creates a better ironing surface allowing hot air to pass through the garment to get the wrinkles out faster. It hangs off a metal hook so that it can be stored behind a door or inside the closet when not in use. It includes a blue padded fitted cover and legs that fold down when the item is not being used. Peng Essentials has been dedicated to bringing organizations home by creating products that simplify everyday life. Ensuring that those products are built with integrity, value, and innovation is our commitment to you. And our promise is that we will always be here for you should you ever need us as we stand behind our product 100%. For pressed looks in small spaces, it's tabletop ironing boards. These space-saving boards fit behind doors, under beds, and in closets! Perfect for dorms, college students, bedrooms, and closets. Small boards make a big impact, without taking up a lot of space.
Tabletop boards set up on tables--or the floor, on top of the washing machine, etc.
And they store almost anywhere. These small boards slide under beds and inside closets
The right ironing surface
The steel mesh top is the best surface for steam ironing. The steel mesh lets the steam push through clothing and the board for powerful wrinkle-release.
Press wood (or wood) surfaces are great for fast pressing.
|Product Dimensions||73.99 x 34.01 x 13 cm; 2 Kilograms|
|Mounting Type||Door Mount, Surface Mount|
About this item
- Tabletop ironing board; durable steel mesh top; vented holes enhance steam flow to remove wrinkles faster
- Equipped with retractable hook for easy hanging when not in use, Great for small spaces, quick touch-ups, and travel
- Steel legs fold flat for compact storage; no-skid protectors provide enhanced stability and prevent scratches
- Dimensions: 74 x 34 x 13 Cms
- No assembly required Scorch-resistant cotton cover and foam pad.
Very handy and comfortable