CARE INSTRUCTIONS – Hand wash the pans with hot soapy water and dry them using a soft cotton or linen towel; use a plastic or wooden utensil to keep the non-stick coating in great shape.
- Introducing cookware by Haden, our Perth sleek cookware range features a forged aluminum body with cast stainless steel handles and knobs with Goldstone non-stick technology.
- Toughened forged Aluminium body, it is designed to make cooking quicker and easier.
- The Goldstone pan offers a superb non-stick coating, which means that food never sticks to the pan, so you can eat healthily by cooking virtually fat-free.
- The ergonomic handle is cast from stainless steel with strong and secure rivet fixings, making the range oven safe up to 210°C.
- 1.9ltr Capacity, Pan Height: 8.3cm, Height Inc. Lid: 14cm, Width Inc. Handle: 36.3cm
What’s the best way to clean my pan without damaging it?
Use hot, soapy water with a sponge or dishcloth. Oil and food residue left on pans can gradually harden. If your pans have “carbonized”—and you see a thin film of oil baked into the pan‚ you’ll need to apply a little more elbow grease to remove it; future cleanings will be easier.
How can I take care of my cookware so that nonstick coatings perform over their lifetime?
Use plastic, nylon, and wooden utensils to avoid marring.Never use knives to cut food in the pans, and always wash with hot, soapy water after each use. Store carefully to prevent scratching—hanging pot racks are a great storage option.
Is nonstick cookware safe for use in the microwave or refrigerator?
Although nonstick coatings are safe for the microwave, cookware and bakeware with a metal base material may not be suitable for the microwave.Nonstick cookware can be stored in the refrigerator.
Can I really cook without oil or butter?
Unless you’re adding fats for flavor, you don’t need them for food release, because nonstick coatings prevent food from sticking. Lightly grease a pan is recommended when baking, if the recipe calls for it.