This Goldstone 20-cm frying pan has a superb non-stick coating, which means you can virtually cook fat-free, while the aluminum body makes cooking quicker and easier. Goldstone pans are made without PFOA. Be it a heavenly breakfast of sunny-side-up eggs or pan-fried noodles, a frying pan has multiple uses in the kitchen. This cookware item is one of the most versatile tools in the kitchen as it can be used to saute vegetables, make an omelet, sear meat, stir-fry vegetables, and much more. Non-stick pans are great. They clean up easily, make cooking a breeze, and are the pan that many of us use on a daily basis.
- Pans are hot-spot free, heat is evenly covered around the pan surface, no inconsistencies or issues with heat flaring on the pan
- Our nonsticking pan constructed from durable hard-anodized aluminum ensures long-lasting use and efficient, scratch resistant, well-balanced heat distribution
- Eco-friendly pan delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without risk of exposure to any harmful chemicals.
- The frying pan is ideal for nearly every situation, perfect for sunny side ups, sauteing vegetables, steaming broccoli, whipping up pancakes, scrambled eggs and omelets, searing steaks, grilling burgers and so much more.
- Pan Height: 6cm, Width Inc. Handle: 50cm
What’s the best way to clean my pan without damaging it?
Use hot, soapy water with a sponge or dishcloth. Oil and food residue left on pans can gradually harden. If your pans have “carbonized”—and you see a thin film of oil baked into the pan‚ you’ll need to apply a little more elbow grease to remove it; future cleanings will be easier.
How can I take care of my cookware so that nonstick coatings perform over their lifetime?
Use plastic, nylon, and wooden utensils to avoid marring.Never use knives to cut food in the pans, and always wash with hot, soapy water after each use. Store carefully to prevent scratching—hanging pot racks are a great storage option.
Is nonstick cookware safe for use in the microwave or refrigerator?
Although nonstick coatings are safe for the microwave, cookware and bakeware with a metal base material may not be suitable for the microwave.Nonstick cookware can be stored in the refrigerator.
Can I really cook without oil or butter?
Unless you’re adding fats for flavor, you don’t need them for food release, because nonstick coatings prevent food from sticking. Lightly grease a pan is recommended when baking, if the recipe calls for it.