Stir up a wide range of delicious dishes with help from this aluminum nonstick induction wok pan from Haden. Smaller at the bottom and wider at the top, the versatile wok pan works well for anything from stir-frying, deep-frying, searing, or steaming to poaching, boiling, or braising. When used for stir-frying, the pan’s roomy size allows for quickly stirring ingredients (like chopped veggies, tofu, seafood, or meat) at a high temperature and with a small amount of oil, while keeping it neatly contained. The open wok pan measures 28cm x 9 x 6 cm. The aluminum pan heats quickly and efficiently, while its titanium-plasma and Dakin nonstick coating help ensure effortless food release. The nonstick pan not only offers a more forgiving cooking surface but also allows for cooking with less fat or oil.
- A well-balanced work for well-balanced creations and high heat, high-speed cooking, featuring a balanced, flat base so you can cook with confidence; suitable for ceramic, gas, or electric hobs
- The Goldstone pan offers a superb non-stick coating, which means that food never sticks to the pan, so you can eat healthily by cooking virtually fat-free.
- The non-stick coating makes it not easy to stick, only need to use tap water to easily remove stains, so that you can cook various dishes without worrying about pressure.
- Toughened forged Aluminium body is designed to make cooking quicker and easier.
- Pan Height: 6cm, Width Inc. Handle: 48cm
What’s the best way to clean my pan without damaging it?
Use hot, soapy water with a sponge or dishcloth. Oil and food residue left on pans can gradually harden. If your pans have “carbonized”—and you see a thin film of oil baked into the pan‚ you’ll need to apply a little more elbow grease to remove it; future cleanings will be easier.
How can I take care of my cookware so that nonstick coatings perform over their lifetime?
Use plastic, nylon, and wooden utensils to avoid marring.Never use knives to cut food in the pans, and always wash with hot, soapy water after each use. Store carefully to prevent scratching—hanging pot racks are a great storage option.
Is nonstick cookware safe for use in the microwave or refrigerator?
Although nonstick coatings are safe for the microwave, cookware and bakeware with a metal base material may not be suitable for the microwave.Nonstick cookware can be stored in the refrigerator.
Can I really cook without oil or butter?
Unless you’re adding fats for flavor, you don’t need them for food release, because nonstick coatings prevent food from sticking. Lightly grease a pan is recommended when baking, if the recipe calls for it.