Stir up a wide range of delicious dishes with help from this aluminum nonstick induction wok pan from Haden. Smaller at the bottom and wider at the top, the versatile wok pan works well for anything from stir-frying, deep-frying, searing, or steaming to poaching, boiling, or braising. When used for stir-frying, the pan’s roomy size allows for quickly stirring ingredients (like chopped veggies, tofu, seafood, or meat) at a high temperature and with a small amount of oil, while keeping it neatly contained. The open wok pan measures 28cm x 9 x 6 cm. The aluminum pan heats quickly and efficiently, while its titanium-plasma and Dakin nonstick coating help ensure effortless food release. The nonstick pan not only offers a more forgiving cooking surface but also allows for cooking with less fat or oil.
- A well-balanced work for well-balanced creations and high heat, high-speed cooking, featuring a balanced, flat base so you can cook with confidence; suitable for ceramic, gas, or electric hobs
- The Goldstone pan offers a superb non-stick coating, which means that food never sticks to the pan, so you can eat healthily by cooking virtually fat-free.
- The non-stick coating makes it not easy to stick, only need to use tap water to easily remove stains, so that you can cook various dishes without worrying about pressure.
- Toughened forged Aluminium body is designed to make cooking quicker and easier.
- Pan Height: 6cm, Width Inc. Handle: 48cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.