Introducing cookware by Haden, our Perth sleek cookware range features a forged Aluminum body with cast stainless steel handles and knobs with Goldstone non-stick technology.
The Goldstone pan offers a superb non-stick coating, which means that food never sticks to the pan, so you can eat healthily by cooking virtually fat-free. Toughened forged Aluminum body, it is designed to make cooking quicker and easier.
The Goldstone technology offers a truly incredible cooking surface that allows you to cook and clean pans easily. The ergonomic handle is cast from stainless steel with strong and secure rivet fixings, making the range oven safe up to 210°C. Goldstone Pans are made without PFOA.
- It can be used on all cooking surfaces - stovetop, gas cooktop, hot plate, infrared cooktop, and ceramic cooktops.
- Wash when cooled, do not place the heated pan directly on any wet surface to avoid thermo-shock and to keep the coating safe.
- 6. Avoid placing pans one inside another to avoid scratches on the inner side of cookware.
- This grill pan comes with Professional Grade Haden non-stick coating. High thermal stability and durability enable years of healthy cooking.
- It is free from PFOA, heavy metals, and harmful chemicals. So much better than cheap coatings
- So much better than cheap coatings that peel off and lose effectiveness within a few months of use.
Square Non-Stick Grill Pan
- This pan is great for those times when you don't want to or can't use your outdoor grill
- Handles stay comfortably cool on the stovetop
- Ideal for tandoor and grilled cooking at home
- Cooking and clean-up is very easy
What’s the best way to clean my pan without damaging it?
Use hot, soapy water with a sponge or dishcloth. Oil and food residue left on pans can gradually harden. If your pans have “carbonized”—and you see a thin film of oil baked into the pan‚ you’ll need to apply a little more elbow grease to remove it; future cleanings will be easier.
How can I take care of my cookware so that nonstick coatings perform over their lifetime?
Use plastic, nylon, and wooden utensils to avoid marring.Never use knives to cut food in the pans, and always wash with hot, soapy water after each use. Store carefully to prevent scratching—hanging pot racks are a great storage option.
Is nonstick cookware safe for use in the microwave or refrigerator?
Although nonstick coatings are safe for the microwave, cookware and bakeware with a metal base material may not be suitable for the microwave.Nonstick cookware can be stored in the refrigerator.
Can I really cook without oil or butter?
Unless you’re adding fats for flavor, you don’t need them for food release, because nonstick coatings prevent food from sticking. Lightly grease a pan is recommended when baking, if the recipe calls for it.