Sabichi Black Frying Pan
brings simplicity and convenience to your everyday cooking. This range features the Resist Plus non-stick coating, providing long-lasting glide and easy cleaning for more convenience. It is equipped with a very comfortable handle with a soft thumb rest which ensures a secure grip and comfort.
This nonstick pan from Sabichi is all that you need at home to make healthy and tasty food with minimum oil. The three-layer nonstick coating from Sabichi not only makes it easy to clean, but also makes it durable. The cool-touch bakelite handle minimises the risk of burns, making it a safe utensil.
non-stick coating lasts 3 times longer than ordinary non-stick cookware, thus making us healthier and assures stain free interior. Outer body is made from one of the best quality aluminium, it comes with black colour powder coating with granite finish which looks attractive and enhances the appearance of the kitchen. The outer coating helps in easy cleaning of the cookware.
Resist Plus Interior Coating
- Sabichi Simply Chef cookware range features the Resist Plus non-stick coating that provides long-lasting glide and durability for ease of use day after day.
- Fry Pan by Saichi features 2-Way inside and outside coating for easy cleaning and thus ensuring utmost usage convenience.
- 2-Way Coating For Easy Cleaning.
- The highly efficient PFOA coating gives special granite finish to the cookware making it more attractive
Comfortable Handle With Silicon Thumb Rest
- Sabichi Fry Pan features a specially designed handle with a Silicon thumb rest for comfortable and convenient handling.
- Now cook delicious Indian and continental cuisines with Tefal. This Fry Pan with non-stick coating consumes less oil for healthy and delicious cooking.
- This non-stick Fry Pan is designed with a food-grade safe body ensuring that the quality of your food is well maintained.
Durable Stainless Steel
- Thoughtfully designed, this Fry Pan from the house of Tefal is compatible with multiple cooktops that include gas, electric, ceramic, and halogen hobs, thus making it a versatile cooking companion.
- Constructed from a high-quality, heavy-gauge, 304-grade stainless steel, the frying pan offers reliable results and long-lasting performance. Its strong, three-ply base heats up quickly and evenly for thorough cooking--without any hot spots to worry about.
- The cast stainless-steel handle comes securely riveted to the frying pan and keeps hands a safe distance from the heat.
What’s the best way to clean my pan without damaging it?
Use hot, soapy water with a sponge or dishcloth. Oil and food residue left on pans can gradually harden. If your pans have “carbonized”—and you see a thin film of oil baked into the pan‚ you’ll need to apply a little more elbow grease to remove it; future cleanings will be easier.
How can I take care of my cookware so that nonstick coatings perform over their lifetime?
Use plastic, nylon, and wooden utensils to avoid marring.Never use knives to cut food in the pans, and always wash with hot, soapy water after each use. Store carefully to prevent scratching—hanging pot racks are a great storage option.
Is nonstick cookware safe for use in the microwave or refrigerator?
Although nonstick coatings are safe for the microwave, cookware and bakeware with a metal base material may not be suitable for the microwave.Nonstick cookware can be stored in the refrigerator.
Can I really cook without oil or butter?
Unless you’re adding fats for flavor, you don’t need them for food release, because nonstick coatings prevent food from sticking. Lightly grease a pan is recommended when baking, if the recipe calls for it.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.