- Gas fueled for the ultimate ease and control - compatible with standard LPG cooking gas cylinders
- Reaches 500°C in just 15 minutes
- Cooks stone-baked fresh 12” pizza in just 60 seconds
- Portable at just 9.25kg, with all the power of a large pizza oven
- Why choose gas? Ease. Ready right out of the box, simply connect to an LPG gas cylinder and get cooking! Control. Turn the heat up and down instantly and easily with the heat control dial. Convenience. No smoke, and no need to clean up ashes after cooking!
How do I light my Peng Essential gas oven?
Step-1) Once you have successfully connected the regulator and gas hose, open the gas valve on your gas cylinder.
Step- 2) Push in and slowly turn the temperature control knob counter clockwise until you hear a click and the burner ignites.
Step- 3) If the burner does not ignite, repeat the step above. It is important to turn the knob slowly. It is normal for it to take a few attempts for the burner to ignite.
Step- 4) Continue to push in the temperature control knob for 5 seconds after ignition and then release.
What to do if flames go out?
Our priority is for you to enjoy the Peng Essentials gas oven in a safe and fun environment. The gas oven has a Flame Safe Device (FSD) built-in. This means that if in any case the flame is extinguished while the gas supply is on, the FSD will automatically cut off the gas supply to the gas oven safely.
If you notice that the flames have gone out, turn off the gas supply and detach the Peng Essentials gas oven from the propane tank.
Leave for 5 minutes before re-lighting.
How do I extinguish or 'turn off' the Peng Essentials gas oven?
Simply rotate the temperature control knob clockwise till you reach the maximum flame mark. Then push the knob in and rotate it clockwise further to completely shut off the gas flow.
Remember to always shut off the valve on the gas regulator as well.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.