Elegant and stylish in design, the Cotswold sage toaster and kettle set in stainless steel by Haden is the perfect choice for bringing a sophisticated touch to any kitchen. This four-slice toaster features convenient cancel/defrost/reheat settings, adjustable browning control and toasting time, self-centering function, and a removable crumb tray for easy cleaning.
- Dual control panels make it Convenient and Time-Saving, toast 4 slices of bread at a time.
- 6 browning levels to have a toast of your choice, every day.4 Slice Pop-Up Toaster with the wide slots big enough to put any size of bread
- The reheat function warms the toast without burning it. Defrost function is perfect for those refrigerated bread slices. Cancel function lets you stop bread toasting in between the process
- Removable crumb tray to make it easy to clean the toaster
- Replacement Warranty is applicable for all products which have a manufacturing defect within the specified warranty period.
What does the defrost button do?
The defrost button allows you to defrost your bread and automatically allows extra cooking time for the toast to cook.
What is the reheat function for?
A Reheat function on a toaster automatically reduces the toasting time to approximately 30 seconds so that cooled toast can be brought back to temperature, without burning the toast.
Can I use toaster bags in my toaster?
No, our toasters are not suitable for toaster bags.
Where should I use my toaster?
On a work surface with enough space around it, away from any flammable substance (curtains, bin, electrical socket, etc.) and never unattended.
What type of bread can I toast?
Almost all types of bread are available in stores. You should be aware that dry bread toasts faster than fresh bread. Frozen bread toasts more slowly. With the adjustable thermostat, you can adapt the toasting level to suit your taste. If a slice of bread gets stuck in the appliance, unplug it and leave it to cool down. You can then remove the slice without any risk of getting burned.
Is it possible to reheat and toast at the same time?
No, the appliance can only be used for one function at a time.
How often should we clean the device?
You should clean the device after every use. And wipe it also to dry it. This is necessary. And might solve the rust issues. Proper maintenance and cleaning is the key to keeping a device safely. You should note down these tricks and tips.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.