1. Install a pair of AAA batteries into the battery compartment
2. Plug a finger into a rubber hole of the Oximeter
3. Press button on the front panel to start.
4. Do not shake your finger or move your body when the Oximeter is working,
5. Press the button if you want to change display direction.
6. Read the relevant value from the display screen.
7. The device will automatically power off in
8. seconds if there is no finger signal When plugging your finger into the Oximeter, your nail surface must be upward.
Please use the alcohol to clean the rubber before each test and clean the tested finger with alcohol before and after the test. (The rubber inside of the Oximeter is a rubber which has no toxin, causes no harm, and brings no side effect such as allergy to the skin). Hang Rope Installation
1. Put the rope thin end through the hole.
2. Put the rope coarser end through its already wearing thin end part and tighten, QC card Product Accessories One user manual One lanyard Detailed
Description of Product Functions:
1. Display Type: OLED display
2. SpO2. Measurement range: 70% - 99% Accuracy: +2% on the stage of 80% -99% +3% on the stage of 70%-79%; Below 70% no requirement Resolution: +1%
3. PR: Measurement range: 30 BPM-240 BPM Accuracy: 21BPM or 1% (the larger one)
4. Power: two AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries
5. Power consumption: below 30mA
6. Automatic power-off: The product power off by itself when no finger is in the product for 28 seconds
7. Operation Environment: Temperature: 5 "C-40 "C Humidity: 15% - 80% Atmospheric pressure: 70kPa -106kPa Transport, storage environment: Temperature: -10C - 55 C Humidity: $95% Atmospheric pressure: 50kPa -106kPa, non-corrosive gas and well-ventilated environment