"The BlueRigger Toslink to Mini-Toslink Audio cable carries a digital audio stream using a fiber-optic connection. It is perfect for connecting your high definition audio devices such as CD/DVD/Blu-ray players to a receiver, preamplifier, HDTV, or audio processor.
Superior Fiber Core and Gold Plated Connectors
BlueRigger Toslink cable completes your ultimate digital audio experience. Constructed with high quality low-loss, low-jitter, maximum signal transfer precision polished fiber core that completely eliminates RF, EM, and ground loop interference. Gold plated connectors reduce vibration.
High Quality Strain-Relief PVC Jacket
A high quality PVC jacket contributes to the OD5.0mm strain-relief construction that not only provides flexibility, but also protects the cable from kinks.
- Connection Type: Mini-Toslink (S/PDIF) male to Toslink male
- Attenuation: ≤0.2dB/m
- Connection loss: ≤0.5dB
- Transmission frequency bandwidth: 6MHz
- Supports uncompressed lossless PCM audio
- Supports compressed 5.1/7.1 digital surround sound (Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio)
- Does not support Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- This is not 3.5mm audio cable. Not compatible with phones or tablets
BlueRigger cables are backed by a limited lifetime hardware warranty. Please contact us via email if you have any questions."