"The Bluerigger USB 2.0 Active Extension Cable supports 480-Mbps transmission speed of the latest USB 2.0 standard. This lets you take complete advantage of your peripherals and devices.
USB 2.0 Active Extension/ Repeater cable and its uses
- This cable lets you extend USB connections by 10 meters (32 feet) between your computer and USB devices thereby giving you the added ability to move away from your desktop while using your VoIP phone or mouse
- You can connect USB devices such as printers, keyboards, storage devices, Display Link USB displays, mice and most miscellaneous USB devices from across the room with this cable
- The cable features a Male A connector on one end that plugs into your computer and a Female A connector on the other that connects to the cable you need extended
- Note: Do check your device manuals to make sure this is the connector you need
- Note: Not to be used for charging USB devices like smartphone and music players
- Premium Shielding & Built in Amplification Chipset: The Cable features premium shielding and a built in amplification chipset that provides protection against interference from electromagnetic and radio-frequency signals thus enabling higher performance.
- Gold-Plated Connectors: The repeater cable features gold-plated connectors that resist corrosion for signal purity.
- Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, ME, 98SE
- Mac OS
- No drivers required on any OS
- Devices with precise timing requirements (such as USB cameras) not recommended
- Connector Type: USB Type A Male, USB Type A Female
- Cable Length: 10 meter / 32 feet
- Transfer Rate: 480 Mbps
The USB cable is backed by Limited lifetime warranty. Please contact us via email if you have any questions."